Welcome to the Spencer Community School Foundation website. There are lots of projects and activities occurring at the foundation to help enhance education for Spencer teachers, students, community and alumni.
To enhance the effective partnerships among schools, individuals, alumni, businesses, and community to enrich education in the Spencer Schools.
- Supply additional funds for projects not provided for in the school budget
- Provide opportunities to enhance and enrich education for teachers and students
- Solicit community and individual involvement through funds, gifts, and talents
- Encourage each educator's pride in his/her teaching role in our community
- Recognize quality staff in the Spencer Schools
- Increase public awareness of the schools and their programs
The Foundation has many on-going projects to enrich, enhance
and expand education.
- Annual welcome back picnic is held for all district teachers and staff. More than 320 employees are invited to enjoy lunch together.
- Foundation Fun Night at the Fieldhouse is held annually to bring awareness of the Foundation to the community.
- Newsletters are mailed twice a year. (to add or update your address, click here)
Please join the fun. Seach our website to learn more about the Spencer Community School Foundation and how you can be a part of it. Please contact us by email or by calling 712.262.8950 if you need additional information.